- Hanex® Solid Surfaces
Transferable 10-Year Limited Warranty
Hanwha L&C Corporation (hereunder “Hanwha”) warrants to the purchaser that its product Hanex® solid surfaces,
when fabricated and installed by Certified Hanex® solid surfaces Fabricator/Installer, shall be free from defect.
- The Transferable 10-Year Limited Warranty only applies to Hanex® solid surfaces, which is stored, handled, fabricated,
and installed in the manner recommended by the Hanex® solid surfaces Fabrication Guide. Hanwha, at its discretion,
will repair or replace, free of charge, product failures due to manufacture defect from the original date of installation
to the purchaser of Hanex® solid surfaces. Hanwha’s obligation hereunder is limited solely to the repair or replacement,
including necessary reasonable labor charges, of the Hanex® solid surfaces purchased hereunder.
Under this Transferable 10-Year Limited Warranty, Hanwha’s authorized agents must be permitted sufficient time and
opportunity to inspect the Product(s), evaluate and respond to any claim. All decisions regarding the existence of
manufacturing defects or affecting this Warranty shall be made by Hanwha and shall be final and binding upon all parties.
- Hanex® Solid Surfaces Transferable 10-year Limited Warranty Does Not Cover:
1. Materials and/or services that have not been paid in full.
2. Failure to comply with Hanwha’s recommended storage, handling, fabrication and installation and care & maintenance guidelines.
3. Damage caused by accidents, abuse, and/or misuse.
4. Act of Mother Nature.
5. Improper workmanship of Fabrication and/or Installation.
6. Exposure to Extreme Heat; a Trivet is always recommend for the use of your Hanex® solid surfaces.
7. Installed Hanex® solid surfaces that is removed from their original place of installation or alteration/repair performed on product by one other than Certified Hanex® solid surface Fabricator/Installer.
8. Product(s) installed in any outdoor application.
9. Color Variation from Samples.
10. Failure caused by inadequate support or structural movement.
11. Exposure to harsh or corrosive chemicals and cleaners.
12. Excessive weight placed on Hanex® solid surfaces.
13. Appearance of edges, joints or seams due to improper fabrication/installation. Appearance of grout and/or caulk is not covered under warranty.
14. Supplemental repairs including, but not limited to, plumbing modifications, electrical, tile, cabinetry, flooring, backsplashes etc that may be necessary to repair or replace the Hanex® solid surface under this warranty.
15. Minor conditions such as scratches, stains, water spots, and burns, which may be corrected by Hanex® care & maintenance instructions/guidelines.
No other warranties express or implied, are made, including merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose. Except as provided herein, Hanwha is not liable for any loss of direct, incidental, or consequential damages as a result of the inability to use Hanex®.