- Hanex® Solid Surfaces
- With its breakthrough stain-, impact-, and heat-resistance properties, and 96 colors - Hanex® Solid Surfaces is ideal for
for both commercial and residential applications.
Hanex® is easy to care for and the surfaces is non-porous, NSF Certified.
With periodic maintenance - just a quick wipe down with a damp colth - Hanex® maintains its original beauty for years.
Most importantly, Hanex® can be repaired and restored to its original condition, unlike other surfacing materials.
- Hanex® Solid Surfaces is composed of Methyl Methacrylate (MMA) and Poly Methyl Methacrylate (PMMA) resin filled with Alumina-Trihydrate and other specialized formula to give it a timeless beauty and quality.
- Why Hanex® - Superior Function and Form
- Enjoy the benefits of this richly colored, durable, seamless surface that is also :
• Available in 96 rich colors and textures
• Easy to fabricate and install with inconspicuous seams
• Scratch and stain resistant - easily maintained
• Highly durable - stronger than stone
• Resistant to heat, mould, pollutants and bacteria
• Environmentally friendly - renewable and repairable
• Backed by 10 years limited warranty
• Safe - tested and Certified by NSF and Greenguard
- Hanex® Solid Surfaces is an ideal hygienic material for kitchens and bathrooms due to its resistance to heat, moisture, pollutants, bacteria and other harmful agents.
With wide selection of colors and design applications, Hanex® can transform any space into a beautiful environment.
The unlimited design flexibility of Hanex® makes it a perfect material for commercial applications.
- Kitchen benchtops with integrated sinks and splashbacks, bathroom benchtops & vanities with integrated bowls, door sills,
bath & shower surrounds, interior wall cladding, stairs, lighting & objects of art.
- Office / hospitality and medical counters & benchtops, reception desks, bathroom benchtops and vanities, tabletops,
food preparation areas, commercial fitouts including expressed and seamless wall cladding, lift & foyer surrounds, lighting